- Who is responsible for the processing of your data.
- For what purposes we collect the data we request from you.
- What is the legitimacy for its treatment.
- How long we keep them.
- To which recipients your data is communicated.
- What are your rights.
- ANUDAL INDUSTRIAL SLU
- Pol. Ind. Pomar de Dalt. Avenida Conflent, 100 08915 – Badalona (Barcelona)
- e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Purposes, legitimacy and conservation of the processing of the data sent through:
- CONTACT FORM. Purpose: To provide a means for you to contact us and answer your requests for information, as well as to send you communications about our products, services and activities, including by electronic means (Email, SMS, WhatsApp), if you check the acceptance box. Legitimation: The user’s consent by requesting information from us through our contact form and checking the box to accept sending information. Retention: Once your request through our form or answered by e-mail, if it has not generated a new treatment, and in case you have accepted to receive commercial mailings, until you request to unsubscribe from them.
- SENDING E-MAILS. Purpose: To answer your requests for information, respond to your requests and answer your questions or doubts. Legitimation: The user’s consent by requesting information from us via email address. Retention: Once your request is answered by e-mail, if it has not generated a new treatment.
- SENDING YOUR CURRICULUM VITAE BY EMAIL Purpose: To have your resume available to participate in our personnel selection processes. Legitimation: The user’s consent by submitting their personal information and resume to us for our personnel selection processes. Retention: During the development of open personnel selection processes and for 1 year for future processes.
3. Recipients of your data
Your data is confidential and will not be disclosed to third parties, unless there is a legal obligation.
4. Rights in relation to your personal data
Any person may withdraw their consent at any time, when it has been given for the processing of their data. In no case does the withdrawal of this consent condition the execution of the subscription contract or the relationships previously generated.
You may also exercise the following rights:
- Request access to your personal data or its rectification when it is inaccurate.
- Request their deletion when, among other reasons, the data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected.
- Request a restriction of your treatment in certain circumstances.
- Request opposition to the processing of your data for reasons related to your particular situation.
- Request data portability in the cases provided for in the regulations.
- Other rights recognized in the applicable regulations.
Where and how to request your Rights: By writing to the responsible party at its postal or e-mail address (indicated in section A), indicating the reference “Personal Data”, specifying the right you wish to exercise and with respect to which personal data.
In case of disagreement with the company regarding the processing of your data, you can file a complaint with the Data Protection Authority (www.agpd.es).
This website only uses technical, customization and analysis cookies, own and third party (Google Analytics), which in no case process personal data or capture browsing habits for advertising purposes.
Therefore, when accessing our website, in compliance with Article 22 of the Law of Services of the Information Society, when dealing with analysis cookies, we have requested your consent for their use and provided information about them, which in any case will be installed after a reasonable period of time so that the user has time to decide whether to give their consent or not.
6. Security of your personal data
In order to safeguard the security of your personal data, we inform you that we have adopted all the necessary technical and organizational measures to ensure the security of the personal data provided from alteration, loss, and unauthorized processing or access.
7. Updating your data
In order for us to keep your personal data updated, it is important that you inform us whenever there has been any change in them, otherwise, we are not responsible for the veracity of them.