What are cookies?
Cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain web pages. Cookies allow a website, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or its equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way you use your computer, can be used to recognize the user. The user’s browser stores cookies on the hard disk only during the current session, occupying minimal memory space and not harming the computer. Cookies do not contain any specific personal information, and most cookies are deleted from the hard drive at the end of the browser session (so-called session cookies).
Most browsers accept cookies as standard and, independently of them, allow or prevent temporary or stored cookies in the security settings.
Without your express consent -through the activation of cookies in your browser- this page will not link in the cookies the stored data with your personal data provided at the time of registration or purchase.
What types of cookies does this website use?
- Technical cookies: They are those that allow the user to navigate through a website, platform or application and the use of the different options or services that exist in it as, for example, control traffic and data communication, identify the session, access restricted access parts, remember the elements that make up an order, make the buying process of an order, make the application for registration or participation in an event, use security features during navigation, store content for broadcast video or sound or share content through social networks.
- Personalization cookies: They are those that allow the user to access the service with some general characteristics predefined according to a series of criteria in the user’s terminal, such as the language, the type of browser through which the user accesses the service, the regional configuration from which the user accesses the service, etc.
- Analysis Cookies: These are those that are well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus perform the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the service offered. For this purpose, your browsing on our website is analyzed in order to improve the products or services we offer you.
- Advertising Cookies: They are those that, either processed by us or by third parties, allow us to manage as effectively as possible the supply of advertising space on the website, adapting the content of the advertisement to the content of the service requested or to the use you make of our website. To do so, we may analyze your Internet browsing habits and may show you advertising related to your browsing profile.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: These cookies allow the management, in the most effective way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included on a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided. These cookies store information on user behavior obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on the same.
Third party cookies
This website may use third-party services that collect information for statistical purposes, use of the Site by the user and for the provision of other services related to the activity of the Website and other Internet services.
In particular, this Web site uses:
- Google Analytics cookies: used for the purpose of analyzing and measuring how visitors use this website. The information is used to compile reports to improve this site. These cookies collect information in an anonymous form, including the number of visitors to the site, how they arrived at the site, and the pages they visited while browsing our website.
- Youtube cookies: used to count the number of views of videos embedded in other websites.
- AddThis cookies: is a technology company that allows websites and their users to easily share content with others, through sharing icons and social bookmarking destinations. AddThis cookies are used in order to enable content to be shared. AddThis is also used to collect information about how website content is shared. Cookies help to uniquely identify a user (although not personally, but in terms of address) so as not to repeat tasks within a specified period of time.
You can allow, block or delete cookies installed on your computer by configuring the browser options installed on your computer: